Gibco media, supplements, cells, and cell culture reagents are designed to deliver reproducibility and performance for results you can count on every day. Regardless of whether you are performing cell culture in research labs or in production facilities, need a special or defined formulation, or are growing cell lines, primary, or stem cells, Gibco products offer a reliable solution.
1) Mammalian Cell Culture: Gibco media, sera, reagents & supplements for mammalian cell culture
2) Cancer Cell Culture: Gibco media, sera and reagents for cancer cell lines, spheroids and organoids
3) Stem Cell Culture: Gibco cells, media, growth factors & supplements for stem cell culture
4) Neurobiology: Streamline your neurobiology experiments and obtain reliable results with trusted Gibco products and technologies
5) Organoids, Spheroids & 3D Cell Culture: Organoids, spheroids, and the study of cells as 3D models show great potential in many applications including disease modeling and regenerative medicine
6) Bioproduction: Custom Gibco cell culture media and services for developers and manufacturers of biologics
7) Cell Therapy Systems: Media, supplement, and growth factors for cell therapy applications
8) Drug Development: Gibco primary hepatocytes, media, and supplements offer the stable foundation you need to more confidently screen compounds for potential effects to liver function
9) Protein Expression: Easy-to-use protein expression systems that deliver high protein yields for every downstream application
10) Primary Cell Culture: Primary cell culture systems optimized for each cell type
11) Extracellular Matrices (ECM): Our Gibco extracellular matrices, scaffolds and proteins provide in vivo–like morphology and physiologically relevant environments for more realistic cell biology and better intercellular interactions.
12) Cytogenetics: Gibco media & supplements optimized for clinical cytogenetic protocols.
Disclaimer – The information, material, content and images etc. on this page (the “Information”) including all illustrations/renderings are for representational purpose only. The ownership of all the content lies with Thermo Fisher Scientific and Thermo Fisher India.