Invitrogen 1 Kb Plus DNA Ladder is designed for sizing and approximate quantification of double-stranded DNA in the range of 100 bp to 15,000 bp. 1 Kb Plus DNA Ladder consists of 18 individual chromatography-purified DNA fragments and has a reference band at 1,500 bp for easy orientation.
1 Kb DNA Ladder is ideal for separation on 0.8–1% agarose gels mgpharmacie.com.
Highlights of 1 Kb Plus DNA Ladder:
• Sharp, clear bands—chromatography purified fragments for consistent and reliable results
• Convenient—provided with 10X BlueJuice Gel Loading Buffer for tracking of sample DNA migration
• Precise—an exact amount of DNA in each band
The double-stranded DNA ladder can be visualized on 0.8–1% agarose gels after ethidium bromide or SYBR Safe staining. The ladder is designed with a uniform intensity of DNA bands for a clear view of each band. An exact amount of DNA in each band allows approximate quantification of DNA samples.
This ladder can be radiolabeled with T4 polynucleotide kinase or T4 DNA polymerase.
Contents & storage
• 500 µL 1 Kb Plus DNA Ladder
• 1 mL 10X BlueJuice Gel Loading Buffer
Store at -20°C.