Sequence detection primers are unlabeled primers that can be used with TaqMan probes or SYBR Green dye for your real-time PCR research applications.
• Choice of delivered scales
• For use in any real-time PCR or PCR application
• All sequence detection primers are desalted
Real-time PCR sequence detection primers are delivered in either dry or liquid format.
The unit size you select is based on the minimum amount we will deliver, not on synthesis starting amount.
Approximate ship time
4–6 days in North America, 5-10 days in Europe
We also offer:
• Custom TaqMan probes with a variety of options for dyes and quenchers. Learn more ›
• TaqMan MGB probes and primers available as predesigned and pre-formulated TaqMan Assays. Learn more ›
• Commercial manufacturing products and services, including OEM and GMP oligo manufacturing. Learn more ›
Need a different dye or concentration or a larger lot size? The TaqMan Custom Assay and Oligo Service offers custom products that you can tailor to meet your experimental needs.
Contents & storage
1 tube containing an unlabeled primer in solution or dried down.
Store at -15°C to -25°C