Thermo Scientific Phusion Blood Direct PCR Kit is developed for amplification of DNA from whole blood. It eliminates the need for a separate DNA purification step prior to PCR. The modified Phusion Hot Start II High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase exhibits high resistance to PCR inhibitors found in blood and retains polymerase activity even with samples containing 40% whole blood.
This DNA polymerase exhibits exceptional accuracy in proofreading and makes the Phusion Blood Direct PCR Kit one of the best choices for demanding applications, such as cloning. Phusion Blood Direct PCR Kit is versatile and also permits analysis of blood samples from various species and with different anticoagulants or storage conditions.
• No need for time-consuming and expensive DNA purification steps
• Simple protocol requires minimal hands-on time
• Extremely short PCR protocol times
• Modified Phusion Hot Start II High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase delivers abundant yields of specific product
The optimal annealing temperature for Phusion DNA Polymerases may differ significantly from that of Taq-based polymerases.
Contents & storage
• 40 µL Phusion Blood II DNA Polymerase
• 1.25 mL 2X Phusion Blood PCR Buffer (includes dNTPs and MgCl2)
• 40 µL Universal Control Primer Mix
• 0.5 mL 50 mM EDTA
• 1.5 mL 50 mM MgCl2
• 0.5 mL DMSOStore at -20°C.