- Gel Type: Tris-Glycine Gel
- Buffer Type: Running Buffers
- Concentrated: 10 X
- Gel Compatibility: Novex® Tris-Glycine Gels, Precise™ Tris-Glycine Gels, Tris-Glycine Gels
- Product Line: Pierce™
- Product Size: 1 L
Thermo Scientific Pierce 10X Tris-Glycine-SDS Buffer is a space-saving stock solution that is ideal for quickly preparing standard Tris-glycine-SDS (pH 8.3) running buffer used for SDS-PAGE (protein polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis).
Features of 10X Tris-Glycine-SDS Buffer:
• Tris-glycine-SDS buffer—diluted 10-fold in water, the solution yields 0.025M Tris, 0.192M glycine, 0.1% SDS, pH 8.5
• Easy to use—no packets to open and no powder to dissolve
• Increased accuracy—eliminates the possibility of powder remaining in a packet
• Saves time—10X concentration eliminates time spent waiting for powder to dissolve
• Saves space—storage as concentrated stock minimizes bench space needed for solutions
Pierce Concentrated Buffers are ready to use without having to weigh and dissolve dry ingredients or to adjust the pH with concentrated acid or base. Simply dilute the stock solution with pure water and proceed with your experiment. The 10X Tris-Glycine-SDS Buffer makes 0.025M Tris, 0.192M glycine, 0.1% SDS, pH 8.5, when diluted to 1X with water. SDS is sodium dodecyl sulfate.
• Running buffer for Tris-glycine gel electrophoresis
BupH™ Tris-Glycine-SDS Buffer Packs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.